Homemade Plum Juice is a delicious way to enjoy the popular stone fruit in an easy juice recipe.
Why You Will Love This Recipe
Homemade plum juice is incredibly fast and easy to make.
Using the popular fresh stone fruit, this juice is a healthy addition to your diet.
Plums are great for your digestive system and this juice is a great way to enjoy them!
And if you love plum and cocktails, you will love our Plum Sour Cocktail!
The plum juice will be a little on the thicker side, similar to the consistency of a green juice smoothie. If you want it thinner, simply mix in more water.
Add some flavor by adding in half a teaspoon on ground cinnamon or ground ginger.
Want it a little sweeter? Add a small amount of honey, agave, or maple syrup.
Plum juice is good for your digestive system. It also makes a great mixer for other drinks!
No. Prune juice is made from dehydrated plums, which means it has more carbohydrates and sugars from this process.
Plum Juice Recipe
- Cutting Board
- Measuring Cups
- Fine Mesh Strainer optional
- 4 plums
- 1 cup water or more as desired
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger or cinnamon, optional, for more flavor
- ½ Tablespoon maple syrup or agave, or honey, optional, for more sweetness
- Add all of the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend on high for 1 minute until well blended.
- Taste and adjust, if desired, with a ground spice or sweetener. Make it thinner if desired by adding more water.
- Strain the juice through a fine mesh strainer, if desired, to remove any fruit pulp or bits.