If you love the candy bar, you will love this Snickers Vodka Cocktail! A creamy cocktail recipe with caramel, chocolate, and nut flavors.
Why You Will Love This Recipe
The Snickers Vodka Cocktail is a decadent and delicious alcoholic drink inspired by the flavors of the popular Snickers candy bar.
It combines caramel vodka with cream, chocolate, and nut flavors to create a dessert-like beverage that’s perfect for those with a sweet tooth.
This Snickers drink is a great example of how creative mixology can combine different flavors to create a unique and indulgent drinking experience.
The caramel vodka provides sweetness and depth, the chocolate liqueur adds rich cocoa flavors, and the cream gives the cocktail a smooth and creamy texture.
This vodka cocktail pulls all the flavors you love of a candy bar into one adult drink recipe.
Whether you make it for Halloween or as a dessert cocktail, you will love it!
You can find full details on ingredients and instructions in the full recipe card below.
To make this candy bar drink recipe, you will need:
- Caramel Vodka
- Chocolate Liqueur or Chocolate Syrup
- Irish Cream – such as Bailey’s
- Heavy Cream
- Chocolate Syrup and Caramel Syrup – optional, for garnishing
Yes! Because there is nothing sparkling, this cocktail works great made in advance as a large batch. Just make sure you keep it cold somehow!
Yes, you can use regular vodka, however you will want to be sure to add some caramel syrup to get that flavor back.
Snickers Vodka Cocktail
- Cocktail Shaker
- 1 ½ ounces caramel vodka
- 1 ounce amaretto
- ½ ounce Irish cream such as Bailey's
- ½ ounce creme de cacao or another chocolate liquor, or chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon heavy cream
- caramel sauce for garnish
- chocolate sauce for garnish
- If desired, decorate the glass with drizzles of chocolate and/or caramel syrup. Fill your glass with ice.
- Put all cocktail ingredients in the shaker with a scoop of ice.
- Shake until it is very cold, approximately 30 seconds.
- Strain the drink into your glass. Serve.